Some card/flyer ideas

Gambit

Right basically have been planning the idea of the business cards for awhile and with Japfest being ONLY TOMORROW!!! 

I should have tried to get this sorted before so heres some ideas for you guys to mull over text can be changed but need to be quick. 

also remember these are meant for people to print off at home so take into account ink for the larger flyers. But you can use them at a print business if you wish 

And these are also just for display not the full resolution ones.

He's hosted the HiRes files for us too HERE

10328005_10152387896947013_574345163_o_z

703039_10152387897122013_1920408632_o_zp

10342320_10152387897177013_1816875590_o_

10335421_10152387897147013_708973549_o_z

10350191_10152387897197013_1641438592_o_

Don't use these ones mate these just for examples and to let everyone have a choice of what they say on the card. My mate said if I let him know today he will get it sorted and send me the Hi res ones. Just hope we have enough time to get it done :)

I've messaged him with the idea of Burns and McRae to be added and the S.O.C logo. Depends on his time and work now I guess :( 

Yeah I will let you know mate I did say if he doesn't get the time to do them today for me just send me the Hires ones he's done they will have to do as they are. But worse case we can use these ones I guess. And what I like to see full use of office supplies ;) 

Same as me mate I will get him to add it on the 1st one I think along with the S.O.C and use that one as the business card for slipping on other subaru cars around town :D 

All good ideas ! I'll leave it up to everyone else as my artistic skills are approx zero. Maybe club logo on card somewhere like gambit says or just a really basic card with club logo and address

look great - agree with the comments above re cards and flyers - IMO I would change the line 'see benefits below' to either remove it completely as the flyer picture looks good enough to draw the eye to reading the additional text or change it to something like ' you to could benefit from...'

• Like 1

I agree will message him again, he will have an essay to read when he get's back of things to do :D 

Don't think he will be able to get the Buns and McRae added in time I guess I should buy him some beers too for this :D 

Scratch that Pete not sure what's happened he's just said he has to pop out on an emergency before he's had time to send me them :( we're stuck with these. 

He said he will do more work over the weekend with the likes of McRae and Burns pictures. If I had sorted out some highres ones he could have got it sorted so blame me :D

Right got some of the new ones I've added them to the 1st page he's given me the HiRes formats so I can upload and share those. He's also said he will have a play around with some other ideas now he's not under my very bad time scale :D

He did say he tried to have the Burns and McRae faded in the background but looked stupid so best he could do tonight. 

So what you guys think ?

So we happy with these so far ? 

I know Less was going to play about with them now in his own time. the cards he said he had sorted them so we should be able to print them easy or something :)