anyone recognise this impreza

adz_suby

Hi guys!! I will soon be purchasing a classic impreza. Have 2k to spend so looking for a uk spec or maybe a facelift wrx :). Anyone recognise this sti? Thought it was a little on the cheap side for a sti?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/subaru-impreza-sti-version-2/1094624887

thanks guys!!

Thanks for the reply. Yea i know this one is an import. Im just interested in it as it claims to be an sti although it has a smaller spoiler?! I may be going to view it this weekend. A wasnt sure if anyone has any details on it?!

Its a woman that owns it. She said that she has someone looking at it as we speak, but she said she will take a pic of the plate and send it to me if it doesnt sell. Also said that im welcome to check history on system so i will at work tomorrow.

Chavvy lights? They look standard?

Does seem like a lot of car for the money (if it's a goodn ) I'd do a hpi check and visually check the pannel gaps to see if it's been repaired .

It's not a sti ra cos it's not got a roof flap and manual window winders.

But the v1 to v4 sti came with that mid level spoiler and although the water spray would be removed for the fmic, it's got the intercooler spray switch.

so might be a genuine sti ,shame there's no pics under the bonnet as I think up to v2 the sti's have a build number on a plaque at the top of the suspension turret.

Have a squint at the buyers guide on here and have a look if it's local

• Like 1