Newbie after some advice please

Adj56644

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to possibly swap my current car for a scooby. I would like to get a bit of info as to which are the best for my price range. I will have about £7.5-8k to spend roughly and would like the model after the bug eye one, sorry don't know its reference. I do like the hawk eye ones but don't think I can afford it. Which engines are best, 2.0-2.5L? Which are easier to tune and more reliable? I like the look of the wrx sti so that's what I'm after ideally. Any help will be much appreciated :D thanks in advance

Hi there. I started out with a classic. With your budget I'd be getting a late blob eye dccd. I prefer the exterior look and it has the lower tax bracket. As far as I know it also shares the same interior as the hawk eye.

Just my personal opinion though. I have no experience with the newer age cars. [emoji1] [emoji14]

I'm sure someone with a vast knowledge on all the models will be along to help you out. Welcome aboard!

They've got a bad rep in the scooby world apparently they come across so I've been told like street gangster's init bruv type's. Have also been told their not a friendly bunch. Thats from multiple people. [emoji19]

They've got a bad rep in the scooby world apparently they come across so I've been told like street gangster's init bruv type's. Have also been told their not a friendly bunch. Thats from multiple people. [emoji19]

What are the cars like? Are the cars any good? Reliable? Cheers

Not from what they said but I can't give you an honest view myself about them. But I've been tild the customer service after sales is terrible also. I've seen more people walk than buy their car's and felt happy they did. [emoji54]