New member- owner of WRX STI Hawkeye

impreza.sti

Hello guys,

I am new to the forum and owner of Impreza WRX STI Hawkeye. Currently my Impreza dose not start. It has been crashed and repaired, and cables near the fender was clipped and put back together and now It has no spark. I will put pictures on when it will be finished.

Thank you for any help.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi sorry for not be so much active on forum. One week ago my Impreza was fixed and it is awesome :) It flying :) and it not even remapd (i dont know how do you say that(chiped?)) yet :) I cant wait for that :) It is not yet registered but when it will be I will upload my pictures :)

• Like 1

Hi sorry for not be so much active on forum. One week ago my Impreza was fixed and it is awesome :) It flying :) and it not even remapd (i dont know how do you say that(chiped?)) yet :) I cant wait for that :) It is not yet registered but when it will be I will upload my pictures :)

Thats great news mate glad to hear it's back on the road and the smile's on your face :D