2015 sti aftermarket wheels

Will sell with or without tyres ......

wheels are mint ....... No marking or Kerbing , complete with nuts and Centre Caps . Also have White Centre cap instead of red in the picture shown .

Tyres are like new , with 7mm tread .... Verdestein Sessanta 245 x 40 x 18

Balanced and ready to go ......... This package costs over £1800.00 !

Asking £1150 Ono

I was not that keen on the 19" wheels and there is not as many wheel sizes that fit the 2015 as the 2014 as the space between the face of the hub and the inside of the arch is less meaning you cant have as low of an et on the 2015 as the 2014 the sizes i am lead to believe are 2014 hub to arch 110mm and on the 2015 its 70mm

If you have a lower offset does that not bring the wheel out away from the arch as the mounting face of the wheel is closer to the centre line bringing the wheel out? I think that's why you would have an et55 on a 8.5" wheel or an et 35 on a 9" wheel. The offset number you need changes with wheel width.

http://www.subispeed.com/2015-subaru-wrx/wheels-and-accessories?manufacturer=477

Found this site selling 9.5" wide wheels for the new sti with et40

Didn't like the g force wheels look up against the car so i know i said didn't want black but i just ordered some rota grid drifts flat black in a 18x9.5 et30 with 255/40/18 from revolution he said they will fit:-)

They know there stuff like they will look good as 9.5 wide they are the sort of wheels that don't look right with out the wide stance. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your car when you get them.

Why not go really mad and go for a 19 x 9.5 so I will know if they will fit for future reference ;)

Cheers i was tempted by the red but changed my mind at the last min went with flat black which i think are going to look nice Internet should sorted later so get pictures up when here looking forward to them coming:-) lots more parts on way to:-):-):-):-) give them a call about the 19" fitment there very helpful and have fit up a few of these

Car going great no problems yet it will be going lot better once the rest of the exhaust and the tune is on i have a few ideas and parts which i wont reveal just yet but very soon:-) but i got mud flaps on front splitter is ordered and i would defiantly pop in revolution like i said very helpful good prices to them rota with Yokohama tyres come out 1358 which i thought was quite good

Tpms i was told it will run fine with out them as apparently there are 2 types one type measures pressure the other measures by speed i was told it runs the speed type so will run fine with out just wont work never been a problem not having it on my other cars so fu#k it

I spoke with revolution again to day as was a bit concerned about the fitment after seeing other on the et30 and was a bit gutted as to get the fitment and look i was after and after looking at it again i will need a higher et and they cant get the rota grids in et35 or 38 in the flat black so changed the order after a suggestion from Keith at revolution settled on the xxr 18x8.75 et35 with 245/40/18 Yokohama AD08 R tyres after he sent me a picture of some he fitted the other day

post-3411-0-95271600-1423586996_thumb.jp

post-3411-0-15993500-1423587019_thumb.jp

Thanks again for the oz wheel offer just not for me i know i have done a full circle and know they very similar but i still want the concave look wheel

Thanks i am happy with the way the xxr wheels look it wasn't the 9.5 which was the problem it was the et30 which will make it poke out to much and rub with the 255 Tyre the problem is to do with the measurment from the face of the hub to the arch like i said it now only has 70mm opposed to 110mm on 2014 which means you have run a higher et as on the 2015 et35 is dead in line with the arch any lower offset will start to poke out which was not what i was after i think i now with the 18x8.75 et35 with a 245/40/18 Yokohama ad08 r tyres is going to work and look perfect for what i want:-)

No worries mate , but if you take a look at the OZ Formula HLT they do have a concave look, plus OZ Racing Wheels are a better quality made wheels than XXR .

cheers anyway was just trying to help someone grab a bargain ..... As that what these wheels are to whoever gets them.

Cannot express enough that they are about 6 months old and only used a few hundred miles ... So as new.

• 2 weeks later...

Ye so happy they look so much better in person glad i didn't go any lower on the offset they look wide and sit perfect i have just ordered a vortex generator for it should look good and also going to attempt to make my front grill like the nurburgring challenge car which i think looks so much better

post-3411-0-00885200-1424594067_thumb.pn

• Like 1