Dying light ps4 ?

Just did a drunken pre order on this under £40 delivered with free be the zombie and dlc x2 [emoji41]

Mrs will probably moan tomorrow while I'm nursing my hangover but hey she's drunk as well so I'll tell her she bought it for me for valentines day when she was !Removed! [emoji5]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've also just got this on PC... so far i'm loving it!! Only downside is that it is poorly optimized for AMD/Crossfire configs... My PC should stomp this (AMD 7990 + 280x Tri-fire) but it runs just as well on my SLI 860m laptop... The game does have Nvidia logos plastered all over it...

Not had long to play it I'm still in the daylight just going to rescue some plonker 2nd mission if you like after you get that injection. But like the idea of it Zombies feel a little dull though I was stood on the roof of a car they kept climbing the car and then over the fence next to me then falling to their deaths. :)

Not had long to play it I'm still in the daylight just going to rescue some plonker 2nd mission if you like after you get that injection. But like the idea of it Zombies feel a little dull though I was stood on the roof of a car they kept climbing the car and then over the fence next to me then falling to their deaths. :)

There are some zombies that are a bit more... shall we say... spritely? They are able to properly chase you...

Also, night time changes the way you play dramatically... it essentially turns into a stealth game, the night time zombies (name escapes me....) are nothing short of brutal.

Done a couple of missions at night and was quite glad I opened a few safe houses prior to playing in the dark.

As the zombies change from slow n stupid to "I am legend " limford christies .

I'm finding the hand 2 hand combat with a i humans difficult (keep getting my !Removed! kicked) but I'm hoping better wepons will even up the odds .

My mate has bought it now so hopefully we'll link up tonight and try the co op

Done a couple of missions at night and was quite glad I opened a few safe houses prior to playing in the dark.

As the zombies change from slow n stupid to "I am legend " limford christies .

I'm finding the hand 2 hand combat with a i humans difficult (keep getting my !Removed! kicked) but I'm hoping better wepons will even up the odds .

My mate has bought it now so hopefully we'll link up tonight and try the co op

I've found kicking AI humans makes them stagger a bit and more likely to get hit with whatever weapon I'm weilding

Well I've spent some time leveling the weapons and do find kicking them helps a lot. But my huge annoyances with the game and I hated Farcry for it but this is even worse is the control towers what a ball ache they are to climb  :angry: I just want to play not mess about with towers like that.