Essex newbie!

Vicky

Hey,

I'm a new Essex member and Subaru owner as of yesterday! I've wanted an Impreza for ages and at first I was considering viewing two WRX's but knew that eventually I'd wish I'd bought an STI.

I went down to Hurst Cars in Bedford as they had both WRX's and STI's. I did really like the look of a WRX UK300 but I couldn't stop oogling a blobeye STi so had to take it for a test drive.

I've always owned sporty cars including my ITB'd clio but nothing on this level. I've never driven a Scooby before but once I'd got in and had a drive I didn't want to get out lol.

So I chopped in my Megane 225 and got this bad boy! A 2004 Wrx Sti Prodrive.

5FF58439-C99C-48E9-A788-284D6232B21E_zps

8DD5E926-7E19-482F-BD18-5BDE7529D55D_zps

2E011D5F-6CB9-410B-8049-7EEAFB8CB36C_zps

I have to say that Max at Hurst Cars was brilliant. Made everything really easy and was a pleasure to do business with.

So far I've got all the bits for a thorough service and I'm going to de-sticker it (bar the originals, that sunstrip has to go!) also there's a sub in the boot which is definitely not staying. New mats and a few engine bay dress up bits on order too so definitely looking forward to Scooby ownership! :D

For now I'll enjoy browsing the forum and keep an eye out for meets etc.

Vicky.

*No idea why the pics have come out weird!

• Like 2

Hi there Vicky! Welcome along to the club. Really nice looking car that. That's what I hope to end up with one day. Or a WR1(We can all dream)

If you're close to the Kent border we are in the process of getting a monthly meet going. It's still in very early stages but once we have it established I can give you a shout.

Hi there Vicky! Welcome along to the club. Really nice looking car that. That's what I hope to end up with one day. Or a WR1(We can all dream)

If you're close to the Kent border we are in the process of getting a monthly meet going. It's still in very early stages but once we have it established I can give you a shout.[/quote

I do love the WR1's, they had a stunning one where I got my car from.

Yeah definitely, will keep an eye out.

Hi Vicky welcome to S.O.C 

Great looking car, and the engine bay from them pictures looks better than mine so interested to see what you will dress up :D 

And feel free to jump on in the forum threads all friendly bunch here we have a fair few Females on here Not seen Diz on for awhile :(