Keypad Code

Yeah it's the alarm's code for like locking the doors on ignition start and changing a few things. also you can disarm the immobiliser, and adding more fobs, but you will need the master code for that. And yes mainstealers for it :( 

I do have a guide on the the codes you have to enter for some stuff. 

• 1 month later...

As long as you have a working remote you can input a new pin code even if current pin is not known.

Have done a few of these for customers & normally for free.

Instructions are below, please follow correctly & make sure you input digits on the keypad so you see red LED flash one time for each press, if you are too slow you will see the red LED flash multiple times & will need restart from scratch.

Once done correctly the alarm will chirp to confirm process complete, test you chosen 4 pin code for arming & disarming of the alarm then have a cup of tea, make a secure note of your current new PIN & say thanks ...

Enter new PIN on M30 alarm (1 working alarm fob needed)

- Arm and then Disarm the system using a working Radio Key.
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- *17856*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where wxyz is your new PIN code)
- Arm the system with the Radio Key
- You should now be able to disarm the system using the new PIN code

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/23/2015 at 6:20 PM, Andy Hayes said:

i got it sorted a guy from another forum sent me some codes and as long as u can disarm the alarm u can just put a new code in so its all sorted now!! would av cost me a fortune if i would av gone to some 1,

hat was cod pleas as i have a fob that works but no one nos the code need help 

simply read the linked manual ...

Resetting PIN code:
If you do not have the current PIN, then follow option A. However if you do not have a working Radio Key,
then you will have to use option B and obtain the systems PIN code from Subaru (UK). Your dealer can
obtain this for you if you can provide proof of ownership and the alarm systems 16-digit serial number.
A.Using a working Radio Key:
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- *17856*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where wxyz is your new
PIN code)
B. Using the current PIN Code (if a working Radio Key is not available):
- Arm and then Disarm the system using the current PIN
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- **abcd*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where abcd is your current
PIN code and wxyz your new PIN code)
- You should now be able to arm and disarm the system using the new PIN code
When using the keypad always observe the following points:
- The PIN number should not be entered too quickly or too slowly - when a digit has been pressed the small
LED built into the keypad will illuminate briefly as confirmation and only then should the next digit be entered.
- If an incorrect digit is pressed or the delay between entering digits exceeds10 seconds, then the LED
above the keypad will flash rapidly and the PIN attempt should be abborted and started again after 30
seconds.
- Due to the small size of the keypad some users may find a rubber tipped pencil easier to use. DO NOT use
the sharp tip of a ball point pen etc, or press excessively hard on the keypad as this will only damage the
membrane and cause a digit to remain pressed, causing a continual incorrect PIN.
- The keypad allows only THREE PIN attempts and then will "Lock Up" if an incorrect number is entered a
third time. This is a security feature to prevent random PIN attempts disarming the system.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr B said:

simply read the linked manual ...

Resetting PIN code:
If you do not have the current PIN, then follow option A. However if you do not have a working Radio Key,
then you will have to use option B and obtain the systems PIN code from Subaru (UK). Your dealer can
obtain this for you if you can provide proof of ownership and the alarm systems 16-digit serial number.
A.Using a working Radio Key:
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- *17856*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where wxyz is your new
PIN code)
B. Using the current PIN Code (if a working Radio Key is not available):
- Arm and then Disarm the system using the current PIN
- Within 30 seconds of disarming, type into the keypad- **abcd*92*wxyz*wxyz# (where abcd is your current
PIN code and wxyz your new PIN code)
- You should now be able to arm and disarm the system using the new PIN code
When using the keypad always observe the following points:
- The PIN number should not be entered too quickly or too slowly - when a digit has been pressed the small
LED built into the keypad will illuminate briefly as confirmation and only then should the next digit be entered.
- If an incorrect digit is pressed or the delay between entering digits exceeds10 seconds, then the LED
above the keypad will flash rapidly and the PIN attempt should be abborted and started again after 30
seconds.
- Due to the small size of the keypad some users may find a rubber tipped pencil easier to use. DO NOT use
the sharp tip of a ball point pen etc, or press excessively hard on the keypad as this will only damage the
membrane and cause a digit to remain pressed, causing a continual incorrect PIN.
- The keypad allows only THREE PIN attempts and then will "Lock Up" if an incorrect number is entered a
third time. This is a security feature to prevent random PIN attempts disarming the system.

Brilliantly clear instructions - thanks.  I'm tempted to change my pin to a new, easier for me to remember one, but as I have butter-fingers and a knack for technological mayhem, I'm leaving well alone (for now!!). 😂