Buttertubs Pass Run

Spotted this when checking NBO on Facebook earlier.

A blast over the Yorkshire dales and the famous Buttertubs Pass.

Meet 9am, Sunday 26th April at:

Morrisons car park

Boroughbridge Services

YO51 9HS

Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/924066144278291/

Anybody up for it? Might put our forum forward for joining if there's any interest. I might go either way.

• Like 2

I could be up for it, won't be driving up to York to meet everyone though may just see if anyone fancies meeting in Hawes as I'll take the back road from ilkley it's quieter and more fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Already spoke to Stants about it but in case anyone else wants any more info... Im afraid there isnt much haha! This is all the info there is:

It's that time again! Convoy through the Yorkshire Dales and over the Buttertubs Pass. Good roads, good company and good craic!

This is the 4th year of The Buttertubs Run and it gets bigger every year.

All cars are welcome, so long as it can keep up, but be warned it's not for Sunday drivers!

Meet 9am, Sunday 26th April at:

Morrisons car park
Boroughbridge Services
YO51 9HS

Please have a read of the legal bit:

Skyline Family, although acting as the organisers of this event, will not be held responsible for ANY costs incurred as a result of your participation in this event. Skyline Family will not be held responsible for any loss/injury/damage or other negative event or situation that may happen to you as a result of you taking part in this event, you do so of your own free will whilst accepting any and all risks that you may be exposed to through your participation. At all times during this event, Skyline Family must insist that you drive and behave both legally and with the utmost care and consideration for yourselves, your passengers and any 3rd party that you may encounter during this event. By participating in this event you are explicitly and wholly agreeing to the above terms and conditions

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay in mine. Takes aaaaaggggggeeesss to convert and upload stuff on my PC.

Heres some pics - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.457104431105958.1073741833.100004192154481&type=1&l=757234c94e

And vid-

Changes at about 10 min and then again at 12:30

Lost what was by far the best part due to Battery running out :( Extra batteries for my gopro now on the shopping list.

• Like 1