Cusco graphics?

Scoobyghost

be aware i was told by my last company that adding these type of livery of graphics puts the premium up as it makes it more desirable for scrotes, i was doing mine in the 555 a few years back and my premium went up £300 :s i however didnt have age on my side at this point so i imagine it been less... Cusco as such im not a massive fan of it personally but on the right car it could look nice :) so my answere is 50-50 haha.

I don't have cusco parts. I may have some in the future when I start adapting the suspension. It's just a floating idea as of now.

Ash I will call the insurance i didn't expect it to make that much difference so I'll look at that cost up front.

Matt, do you know any dealers should the time arise that I can call for the kit?

Thanks for quick responses[emoji106]

I care not one fricking bit what you do to your car as long as you're happy with it then I'm happy :)

I can get a full set priced up for you off Scotty if you want it I'm sure he will do it cheaper than anyone else :) good quality stuff too. 

Blunt and to the point gambit. I like that! I have my mind set on them just after the opinion of how they look on the car rather than should they be on the car. [emoji4]

If you wouldn't mind getting me a price please. At this point it is just a price though. [emoji106]

• Like 1

If any advice I can give though is it pulls !Removed! heads wanting to race more than normal as it does stand out. But you will also get a lot more people mainly the kids gawping :) And I agree I think it's the better design of vinyls on Silver. I have no problem with WRC vinyls but I have seen silver with the black stars and swoosh just doesn't look right to me. :)