Wheel spacers

thatcherben

Hello all, I've now had my 2.0 n/a Subaru estate auto for a few months and it's a joy to drive! Huge interior and a very cool/tough disposition on the road! What more could anyone want from a cheap motor..

Very happy!

But... I have just purchased a set of 10mm wheel spacers on eBay, just to give it that slight edge with its stance, but the bolts aren't long enough to take the spacers and then the wheel nuts as well. Duh!

Never thought of that, can anyone give me a heads up on where/what to get to remove and replace bolts or just not to bother with it?

(Not a satisfactory outcome)

Cheers

I might be taking mine off but they're 25mm I had low profiles on but kept bubbling the inside tyre walls on the front with our crap roads. So upped the size tyres I was using but because I have mine lowered too the tyre on my drivers side over heavy bumps just keep nicking the rear arch now :( more annoying than anything I've checked the tyre it's not done any massive dame just see where it's taking a slither off the edge. :(  so might have some for sale but larger than what you want :( 

• 4 weeks later...

I might be taking mine off but they're 25mm I had low profiles on but kept bubbling the inside tyre walls on the front with our crap roads. So upped the size tyres I was using but because I have mine lowered too the tyre on my drivers side over heavy bumps just keep nicking the rear arch now :( more annoying than anything I've checked the tyre it's not done any massive dame just see where it's taking a slither off the edge. :(  so might have some for sale but larger than what you want :(

Gambit, I might be interested in your spacers if you're getting rid.

Would they fit an 05 Blob? My cars not lowered so I think they would be fine.