Pointers/anything I've missed

stants

I'm still getting a knocking sound at low speed maneuvers from the front and want a few ideas as to where to look next, so far she's had new struts & springs topmounts arb bushes & solid droplinks which stopped 90% of the noises, but sometimes I feel a clunk through the pedals almost like the pedal box isnt secure, so don't think it's entirely suspension related,

I'm thinking of changing the steering rack bushes next

Maybe it's missing a retainer clip on the pads so I'll look at them soon, is there anything you guys have come across or ideas that I can look into next?

Haha, no I was poking around underneath last week and couldn't see owt, that's when we looked at everything, d bushes (new) pads, although we couldn't replicate it on the lift, stupidly I didn't have my calipers to hand to measure the steering rack bush as there's two sizes and you know if I just order I'll get the wrong one

Yeah Sheffield is a bit for especially on a work day I don't mind grimsby area I use to drive there every day for 6 months so I know the way lol it's just it's difficult for me to get there early enough from work then it's the drive home after I'll go most places on a weekend though