Scoobs wanted

YODI

Hi Guys

I'm after an impreza, budget is circa £4000 but go slightly over if needed.

Must be a turbo, classics okay okay if its a nice later one prefer bug/blob though

Thanks, Yodi

Looks like a nice straight car too and only 10 miles down the road from me. I'd be cautious but a cat c or d if its planned to be a long keeper doesn't have massive implications as long as they are repaired properly imo, even better if you can find out what happened.

I don't know if its true but i was told even a relatively light front end knock can write these off due to the proximity of cam belt, expensive parts and labour costs which tend to lead to insurers writing them off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've seen a scoob written off for mainly paint damage after someone had used brake fluid all over it and kicked a few doors with dints :( 

safe to say was bought back resprayed and repaired still on the road now to my knowledge :)

Yep and I have owned a CAT C before but with no proof of why it was a CAT C, and a very similar price to a non categorised car it's simply not worth it, especially if you ever need to claim again and they pay much less because of the Cat C

• 2 weeks later...