New member Tameside branch

As always I'm totally up for helping in anyway i can In The Hampshire area.i would like to see more people that want help, and are interested in their cars in a genuine way than meets in car parks just looking.just for the record I am awsome at breaking engines( yes i have a heavy fooooot ) so to be around people that want to get involved in fixing/ building engines is cool. Coz for me, that's what it's all about

• Like 1

I reckon it would be an idea to arrange a club stand at a show, that way we can promote the club show of the best cars in the club. I haven't done a lot of the shows, only a few at Santa pod with the classic a few years ago so don't really know the show scene that well. I used to go to Bug Jam and Beetle Bash which were Aircooled VW shows. Are there any Scoob only shows these days or is it all a mixture of cars?

• Like 1

I'm not sure with Subaru only show's but when I was in Lincoln I see down by the water front they had a classic car day and a modified car day down there. That got me thinking about seeing how you go about getting on there as a Subaru day. I've been looking at banner's already. But looking how well the BBQ is that I'm doing might be next year before we can even get anything biggish going :( but can only keep trying :D

THE NORTHERN BIG ONE was almost a subaru only show  the other week, 

it would be good to try and get subaru clubs from all over the uk and europe at a meeting some time. like they do at the ACE CAFE  there's always some car or bike club doing a meet there we found a venue in flintshire that could work but its getting the word out and hands on deck helping out. 

i wonder if there's gonna be a McRAE gathering or BURNS meet soon to pay respects etc. 

As always I'm totally up for helping in anyway i can In The Hampshire area.i would like to see more people that want help, and are interested in their cars in a genuine way than meets in car parks just looking.just for the record I am awsome at breaking engines( yes i have a heavy fooooot )  

me too now am fit,

but there's no one near me thats into spannering etc.

(so to be around people that want to get involved in fixing/ building engines is cool. Coz for me, that's what it's all about)