TT Week

Gambit

Should be good, is it being shown on itv this year ?

Keep meaning to get over for it but my friend who lives on the island keeps having yearly exams the week before and during so no fun for her !

Yup all scheduled to record - ITV4 HD 21:00 every night for the races some pre race programmes Whitham pith, intro to TT etc, not so fussed about sidecars but will be watching the rest - unfortunately wont be able to catch it in week as I am working away so will have a big catch up session

bit of a taster from Mr Martin

Yeah side cars I'm not too fussed with. Watch a bit of the earlier but not losing any sleep over them. Yeah see that video just intense. And yes of course I'm rooting for Guy. Proper deserves to win :D 

We just need to get sorted with the ferry companies see if they'll sort something out as if there's no promotions on it's a bit pricy.

Think last time I paid 110 for a 5 day return instead of 200+

I know mate I always fly but they stopped the flight from leeds so decided to take the car last time, glad I did as I never really got out of duglas before.

Try living there it's even more to get off !

Steam packet have regular offers on not sure about the other companies