Fuggzy's Special Room And Special Friends

Fuggzy

Yeah I saw quite a few nice prezza's while on my way round. To be honest I spent 75% of the time we were there driving from one place to another. If one of the people you waved at had a blank expression or with they're fingers in they're ears and crying that was probably me lol

One place I've never been.

Great place for a holiday with the kids. I used to go there when I was a nipper. There are at least 5 decent beaches, a Castle, stately homes, Blackgang chine (a bit like Alton towers but smaller) based on Pirates. Robin Hill adventure park, Cowes marina. The villages are a mix of old and new with traditional inns with thatched roofs the works. It's only £24.00 for a car with 4 people for the ferry. It really is a one of the Great British holiday spots. As long as the weathers good of course Lol.
  • Like 2

I think you have sold it to me :D does sound nice and I do like the old traditional style heritage. I will be going for a look at some point now :) be next year now I think though 

same here, never been but i'm sold on that description, will have to take the wife round to that for our next hols, and make sure i take my camera charger with me, went to disney land last year and half way through the holiday the Battery dided in the camera. no probs i though i'll charge it when i get back to the hotel, i brought the bit you put the Battery in but not the lead to connect it to the power :rolleyes:

did a similar thing when me and Dogma went to an invite only sprint day, took the camera, was pressing the button but no pics, looked at the screen and theres no memory card installed :blink:

To be honest I've never been there before. But I'd definitely go again. But I'd go for a longer time than a weekend, there's so much to do but we had so little time. The heat made it so difficult to get to everything, there's a lot to be said about walking around the tropical house in one of the 2 zoo's we went to when the temperature was a indicated 32c outside. It was horrific!!

We went on a Sun holiday thingy so it didn't cost very much at all, the place we stayed had a load of stuff. Indoor and outdoor pools, play areas, shops, bars, clubs & restaurants etc etc. So as well as the park thing we stayed at, and then all of the different places and things to do on the island itself there was loads to do. All in all was a good place to go, and the portable DVD player I bought to go with payed for themselves on the journey to and fro

• Like 1

same here, never been but i'm sold on that description, will have to take the wife round to that for our next hols, and make sure i take my camera charger with me, went to disney land last year and half way through the holiday the battery dided in the camera. no probs i though i'll charge it when i get back to the hotel, i brought the bit you put the battery in but not the lead to connect it to the power :rolleyes:

did a similar thing when me and Dogma went to an invite only sprint day, took the camera, was pressing the button but no pics, looked at the screen and theres no memory card installed :blink:

:lol: I can't say I'm shocked 

To be honest I've never been there before. But I'd definitely go again. But I'd go for a longer time than a weekend, there's so much to do but we had so little time. The heat made it so difficult to get to everything, there's a lot to be said about walking around the tropical house in one of the 2 zoo's we went to when the temperature was a indicated 32c outside. It was horrific!!

We went on a Sun holiday thingy so it didn't cost very much at all, the place we stayed had a load of stuff. Indoor and outdoor pools, play areas, shops, bars, clubs & restaurants etc etc. So as well as the park thing we stayed at, and then all of the different places and things to do on the island itself there was loads to do. All in all was a good place to go, and the portable DVD player I bought to go with payed for themselves on the journey to and fro

i've used in car dvd's for a trip to cambridge to see my cousin, they were only on loan but they are fantastic at keeping the kids quiet, we were going to borrow them for the drive to dover then from calais to paris when we went, sods law the people we borrowed them off were away when we were going so had to listen to 2 kids and a wife alllllllll the !Removed! way, next on my mod list is some in car dvd players

:lol: I can't say I'm shocked 

OI i resemble that remark

Should of said mate I could have lent you a gimp mask for the Wife with a mouth zip. and I have child size gags for the kids that work wonders 

But failing that Rophenol works well. But I only use that on a Friday night. Especially if they're playing hard to get  :wacko:

yeh i have a few date rape drugs stashed in the kitchen cupboard, i never thought of that, they could do with a dusting off as i've been using the beat them to submission routine lately

Unfortunately for me my ex mrs would probably be louder if I'd drugged her and she was flat out. She snores like a hippo with asthma.

Although I found that if you use those special condoms that stop premature ejaculation with a desensitising gel inside, but turn them inside out it's a win win, I get my rocks off, and she doesn't wake up. She was never a enthusiastic person in the bedroom, I'd get more moaning out of her if I !Removed! on the toilet seat lol but then there's not much chance for her to moan while she was gagged and bound. Shame is she never let me bond the gag to her face permanently, selfish beeyatch

• Like 1

As amicable as you can get. She told me that she was moving out, she had a new bloke, a new house, and turned up 3 days later with 3 vans and about 8 people and stripped the house. But I did get left a kettle and my bed. She couldn't take the bed because my occupational therapist got it for me, one of them electric hospital bed thingies. Otherwise she'd of taken that. She'd taken a bunch of loans out in my name (wonga etc) and used it to buy everything she needed.

Then about 5 days after she left the guy dumped her, she worked out she'd get no help with her rent etc and then she started kissing my **** !

And then because I'm an absolute bellend with MUG tattoo'd on my forehead I sold my sweet **** modified focus that was worth 16 grand + and bought her a !Removed! car. Not a cheap one mind, but 5 grand 07 plate corsa. I did it because her new lovely life !Removed! up and she's had to move in with her mummykins. A mummy who's so kind that she's let her and my son live in the stone shed at the bottom of they're garden. A shed with no heating, or toilet facilities. Not only that but after 10pm she's not allowed in the house because her mums dogs bark and it wakes them up, so she has to use a bucket. I kid you not.

I kinda thought that I can't write off her, as we all make mistakes.mi just wish she'd stop making mistakes cos it costs me dearly every time. I kinda wish I was joking, but it wouldn't be a funny joke.

Silver lining is that I do now have my Spec D, and she's unable to moan at me for having boxes of car parts around my house. Unfortunately my parents moan about my car parts instead. After my accident last January I got a disabled bungalow. And my mum broke her hip, thigh bone, coxix etc at Xmas. So I offered them to come live with me to help my mums recovery.

So I guess I'm a double mug, or just a nice bloke. Most people say I'm a mug tho lol

I'm hedging towards mug on the ex thing but nice guy and genuinely good son for the mum thing

This is my ex, I left her like this when I left too, not sure if she's got out of it but I've not heard from her in a while

facebook_-1647158113jpg_zps08e99e49.jpg

Miggs you told me it was Dogma with the Animal fetish and Fuggzy he did say that's his Ex Mrs  :huh:

But I agree Mugged off by the Mrs but she does have your son so tough call. I don't get along with my mother long story but goes back to childhood and stepfathers pubs and beatings. You get the idea wasn't nice for me as a kid. But would say top bloke for letting them stay :) 

But I hope she cooks for you hip problem or not ;)

That'snot actually my dog but is a good mates dog, he sent me tthat after she picked her ball up that has a rope attached for throwing and as she threw her head back it looked like that so he snapped a pic and sent it, needless to say it's comical enough for me to keep

And erotic to boot

Do all of your cars have intercooler water sprays fitted?? I don't know if it's a hawkeye thing. Or the whole family of STI's that has them

it's a select mod from the imports, you can buy the bits off eBay but they are silly prices, i was going to make some from an old screen wash bottle and motor and some washer jets off the bonnet, mount them under the bumper where the number plate sits and spray onto the front mount intercooler that will be fitted when cash flow gets better

Ahh I see, cos my cars got it. The resovoir is in the boot. And it's in the manual for my car. My next question was going to be is it possible to put any additives in it. Like that stuff that makes water have a lower boiling point etc. I know that sounds weird. But I thought if it works on other cars. But thought it would become redundant anyway when I get a front mount intercooler. Although. I spose I could re-engineer it. Although it would be mucho more expsensivo would be cool to have a CO2 cooler bar for the intercooler. You can also the those induction hose CO2 coolers, it's piped up so it's like a mini incredibly cold thingy that hangs in the induction hose. And the air rushing through passes over it. Which I've seen a few times. But I think the intercooler CO2 spray bars are more popular, with less problems. Cos if you can imagine if the humidity is high then you'll get frozen condensation building up in the induction pip and then braking off as it would be under pressure etc etc. lots more problems too. Anyways what I'm saying is, is there any way to improve the normal spray bar??????