Fuggzy's Special Room And Special Friends

Fuggzy

just keep it as normal water for the moment - the gains / losses you would experience for normal driving would not be noticable, its more the type of thing you would be using for spirited driving and trackdays - the hawkeye wrx sti I test drove did not have the water spray fitted but was still seriously rapid - if it was a major concern fitting a front mounted intercooler will improve the intake charge cooling

you could get a 12v fridge cooler box thing in the boot and fit the water bottle inside that with the pipe coming out then you have very cold water spray, or take the water bottle out at night and stick it in the freezer

Surely you'd negate the need for a spray with the front mount? Unless your a real life Gran Tourismo driver giving the beans on a track all the time :D

1. It's a bigger surface area so will stay cooler and be more efficient

2. Its on the front getting more air

Surely the average temp across the front mount would be considerably lower than the top mount fitted as standard?

Even the bigger top mounts you can get run cooler than stock.

Hello y'all, sorry I've not been on for a little while. I'm sure none of you missed me but hey ho lol

Hope your all ok, I wasn't very well for a bit, it was my birthday, I've been trying to sort out my cool bday prezzie. And of course buying my own (even cooler) bday present. Any of you wanna see my presents?? I promise that 2 bday presents in question are not, I repeat NOT s*x toys. I mean the other presents were. Just not these two lol

• Like 1

Hi mate no you was missed mate I did wonder where you was as my pictures of a unamed naked man had stopped arriving in the post  :lol:

Hope you had a good birthday even if you had been ill before. And go on show us already :D

The first pic (green one) is my bday present. It's a 1989 ZX400R. The blue one, is what I bought for myself for my bday present . Is a VFR400RR NC30. Which is a bit modified. And looks luvverly. And sounds even better. Hehehehe

post-1072-0-59785500-1375998649_thumb.jp

post-1072-0-18021600-1375998667_thumb.jp

post-1072-0-50378200-1375998680_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yep looking great nice birthday pressies. I will go team blue, but look's like its missing fairing around the front light to me not sure if that's because of the other picture making think it should have something there :) 

And I will be honest I thought it was going to be something for the car so you surprised me :) 

Hairy arsed Bikers :p

I remember being a kid and every month going to my local bike dealer to get the latest brochures for all the bikes, my fav of the era was the Honda VFR750 and the Kawasaki Ninja, not sure which one it was though.

Always wanted a bike, but the problem is everyone else on the roads so never did my CBT. Worse thing is it would only have been the one test rather than all this ladder stuff you have to do now days.

It can be an expensive hobby - in last couple of years I have just purchased my first set of all in one leathers - had 20 years of leather jackets and jeans - not good

• 1 month later...

Alrighty my babbers lol sorry not been on, been a bit busy. Even starting my second week of college tomorrow. Only downside is I'm the oldest and least qualified on my course lol that and more embarrassingly I'm the only one with a new satchel and pencil case lol

Yeah, I've always wanted to be an engineer !! Embarrassingly I'm the first one to put my hand up when questions are asked lol if only I'd been this switched on when I was at school lol

Yeah, I've always wanted to be an engineer !! Embarrassingly I'm the first one to put my hand up when questions are asked lol if only I'd been this switched on when I was at school lol

Always the case I was the same at school never did as I was told. :)

nothing to be embarrassed about - get in there, lecturers / teachers prefer mature students as they see them as wanting to learn so put the effort in and actually listen to what is being said. You are there for you so its in your interest to understand it  ;)

What field of engineering are you studying?