Exhaust needed

IanS

Hi - I need a new exhaust  - not sure what I can salvage yet from existing system but for sure need back two pieces (tail box and pipe up to Cat) -  quotes I am getting are eye watering 

This is my 2nd Legacy Estate (its a Mk4 2.0) and 80,000 miles into Subaru ownership  I am a committed fan having worked out that these are  mechanically bomb proof half price Audi Quattro estates - does anyone know where I can get an exhaust at a sensible price?

At the moment its looking like having a stainless system built is the best option -  I am in York - all advice welcome 

IanS

Will be looking at a bit more due to having twin back boxes, David has just had a complete system built can't remember who with though.

If your stuck there's chap called Tony banks in leeds who's just built my mate a system for a vw which looks good and didn't cost the earth

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Mine is a Longlife cat back twin exit system and cost me £425 all in. Lifetime guarantee too which is transferable on sale of car for a small fee

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I've got a mate that used tony banks in Leeds one of tony's fitters left some loose bolts in the engine bay after changing the cat to a sports cat. Those loose bolts completely destroyed his radiator.Tony Banks then denied it was anything to do with him... 

I'd avoid. 

• Like 1

Oof cheers for the head up tom ! How long ago was it ?

My mate seems happy and it's been on a couple of months now with no problems,

I ended up going to UK performance in Sheff for mine, as I prefered the options available to me

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk