08 Impreza hatchback non turbo

s6jambo

Looking into this myself - i would suggest a strut brace to stop front end movement possibly a remap for most efficiency and a high flow exhaust - much as I know so far bu I have auto so slightly different challenges

• Like 1

looking good mate, i also have an 08 non turbo hatch.... mines a STI rep though :) 

id love to know if a remap could help these out and there's seems to be an acceleration pause ( foot down ... nothing ... nothing ...boom your off ) not sure if its just mine though 

James 

• Like 1

its not just yours mine is like that also - will keep you all posted as to when funds allow progress - have found a rolling road local to me so just got to sort a day and an appropriate tuner / investigate this 'package' mentioned in the legacy thread

• Like 1

its not just yours mine is like that also - will keep you all posted as to when funds allow progress - have found a rolling road local to me so just got to sort a day and an appropriate tuner / investigate this 'package' mentioned in the legacy thread

Thanks mate that would be appreciated :D

James  

Most of the cosmetic parts for WRX's / STI's will fit so easy to make it look a little more aggressive. Replacing the hood for a WRX one if you like the scoop. STI spoiler and spliter should do the job as well.

Performance wise I am not sure what gains you will get but exhaust and induction cone would give you better sound and some power along with a remap.

Just pulling a figure out of the air from modding N/A cars myself you would expect a 20-30hp gain from the 3 mods maybe more with a de-cat.