Wrx wrapped people's thoughts

Trueplayz

full respray will sort out any hidden problem areas (such as arches etc), but cost alot of money for a decent job. Be very wary of cheap paint jobs thoughs, it's the prep and ime spent that makes a decent paint job, not just a quick squirt of paint

Friend of mine dose car wraps and I am tempted. Its about £1000 to get it done as others have said but I would do that over a re-spray much quicker to be done and the wrap is tougher than paint so harder to scratch.

It also keeps the pain under the car perfect. I have always said if I get a brand new car first thing I would do is wrap it so when I comes time to sell the off comes the wrap and I have perfect paint under it.

I know a few people who get there car re-wrapped every year or so just to have something different. 

For me it would always be respray as paint lasts longer that what is basically a decal. I can see why people go for a wrap as its far cheaper plus it can be done in a day rather than a few weeks. each to their own though :)