Question for the Xboners

Hey folks,

So my PS3 died, which was mainly used for playing blu-rays and streaming films and music from my PC (altho going to get a NAS drive for this purpose). How good is the Xbone for this? I'm leaning towards an Xbone over a PS4 as it seems to be more media focused and i want to get the Master Chef collection (the one where Lloyd Grossman is Master Chief)

I'm a PC guy... so not overly clued up on modern consoles! Thanks

Streamed Forza and destiney just to try it to be fair it's ok but quality is reduced so I'd say really it's a feature that won't get used often if at all :( But for movies it's spot on but I do stream to my Tv as it has internet. Other than that I haven't done much with it other than play games  :)

• Like 1

IMHO I think the Ps4 is the far better console and think M$ have their work cut out to turn it round. But I would if just wanting one console choose the console on the games that you know you can't live without so if Halo and say Forza are must have then Xboxone it has t be :D

But if you want the likes of Uncharted, GT then ps4. But it's the only advise I could give really on which one to choose :)

Xbox is da best [emoji57] [emoji6] [emoji23] I have this with my mate all the time. Both have ups and downs. Features that the other doesn't. It's all just fuel for fan boys. Like gambit said if it was for games pick one that has your exclusives.

I'm not a fan boy of anything really lol :) my ps4 has sat at the side of me for about 2 months not used and the xbone been sat just as long really been using the PC more for rally dirt. It's not that either are bad or good I just think the build the size of the console, graphics the controller on the Ps4 are all better. First time I've ever said a Ps controller was better than M$ controllers lol. But I do like the touch pad thing and speaker built in :D It's the little things that count lol :) but I wouldn't be without the Xbone either as I do like games on both platforms and have always owned PC's and both main consoles Nintendo pfft just don't count :D 

I'm not a fan boy of anything really lol :) my ps4 has sat at the side of me for about 2 months not used and the xbone been sat just as long really been using the PC more for rally dirt. It's not that either are bad or good I just think the build the size of the console, graphics the controller on the Ps4 are all better. First time I've ever said a Ps controller was better than M$ controllers lol. But I do like the touch pad thing and speaker built in :D It's the little things that count lol :) but I wouldn't be without the Xbone either as I do like games on both platforms and have always owned PC's and both main consoles Nintendo pfft just don't count :D

I was the same. Once I got the Xbox the ps4 gathered dust. The touch pad felt unnecessary and difficult to utilise comfortably. It is fun to kick up smoke about consoles [emoji23] some really do bite.

I do prefer my laptop for gaming overall but its hassle setting it all up and too much tat on it now it runs slow. Pc gaming has come forward. Less chance of compatibility issues nowadays with the likes of steam. Can't beat a steam sale either. That place makes me spend money I didn't realise I needed to spend.

• Like 2

Other than Xbox and PS only one other console deserves to stand on the pedestal of greatness and that was the Dreamcast :D

The cable coming out of the bottom of the controller was the real winner....

• Like 1