Exhaust change WRXS

Ijimman

Hello chaps. Bit of a noob with imprezas tbh.

I have a 59 hatch WRXS and I'm interested in changing the entire exhaust system.

My question is does anyone know if WRX STI full exhaust system and rear diffuser will fit my WRXS?

Reason being I want a twin pipe instead?

Cheers for the help chaps

The exhaust will fit I believe you shouldn't have any problems.

I am not sure on the diffuser but I would expect it to fit. I am sure you could do a smaller bumper mod to make it fit.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i'm going to be a bit of a *** and get onto a subject of classic gc8 subaru turbo. Still an exhaust question just though. 3 weeks ago i won a hks super dragger backbox, but unfortuanetly fell victim to a shady seller, never arrived, got a full refund. I'm now thinking catback and maybe brand new. I'm just wanting upgrade from standard. Has anyone bought or heard the full systems from

2Fast2cool

£190 posted and currently 5% off so around £180, looks well and is 4"tailpipe, i'm thinking it's they're own brand, have many scooby parts, its a toss up between this or japspeed which tbh looks very similar, but at i think around £60 more

Any feedback appreciated, hoping to buy something this week.

Shouldn't be an issue - Think you only run into issues if you are looking to change the whole bumper.

was under the rear bumper on mine at weekend and I couldnt work out how to get diffuser off - will look a bit more this weekend but it may be a single unit... - dont want to be posting duff info :(

Guys i'm going to be a bit of a *** and get onto a subject of classic gc8 subaru turbo. Still an exhaust question just though. 3 weeks ago i won a hks super dragger backbox, but unfortuanetly fell victim to a shady seller, never arrived, got a full refund. I'm now thinking catback and maybe brand new. I'm just wanting upgrade from standard. Has anyone bought or heard the full systems from

2Fast2cool

£190 posted and currently 5% off so around £180, looks well and is 4"tailpipe, i'm thinking it's they're own brand, have many scooby parts, its a toss up between this or japspeed which tbh looks very similar, but at i think around £60 more

Any feedback appreciated, hoping to buy something this week.

The japspeed ones are supposed to be good think there's a couple of members that have them, may be worth starting a new thread
  • Like 1

Thanks for that, I just saw a couple of exhaust threads so thought best not to clutter lol.

I've looked at some of the reviews, and very positive on the 2fast2cool. Many saying they are basically same as Japspeed etc, only visual difference I can notice is really that I think the Japspeed is a slash cut tailpipe, the 2fast2cool one looks straight, tailpipe is 4" and think rest of it is 3"catback.

Really wanted this job to get done sooner but a ***wasted 3 weeks of mine on eBay and I've managed to get my refund now. My standard rearbox looks almost like new still but the rest does look bit old and dated now so may aswell get the full thing.