**Wanted** WRX/STI Front seats

Jelly

I'm trying to smarten up my foz's interior a bit so im after some nice front seats out of a wrx/sti.

Most years will bolt in so i'll look at anything as long as its in decent condition. 

So if anyone has upgraded their seats and still has the old ones taking up space in the garage give me a shout. 

Thanks 

Jelly

Hey Dude, I got all the seats from my 03 Blob WRX sat in my spare bedroom. My wife's very interested in me getting shot of them! 

They're pristine Recaro's  so if your interested & fancy a drive to Bournemouth...talk to me. I can always fire up some pix if you need,saves you a shlep if you don't like. 

No worries. Like I say they're in the spare bedroom at the mo so I'll drag out tomorrow night & take some pix. Just give me an email or number & I'll mail/txt you asap. They were given to me by the previous owner when I bought the WRX this time last year as the Brides were fitted complete with Takata 4point harnesses & harness bar,thats why I have a pristine backseat/shelf in the spare room too!The car was featured in FastCar mag 2 years ago,minus the recaros, & the previous owner very fastidious. Let me know