Some TV you might have missed

Gambit

their been doing a few, there was a coiln mcrae one and james hunt/niki lauda... I learnt from this that though we are having temps of 30 in 1976 they had temps of 35 so can't complain :huh: . nice up will be able to watch these when misses want's something doing :D . 

I watched the Hunt and Lauda  one last night. Mrs was already a sleep couldn't find anything to watch on the box so flicked iplayer on. well worth the watch. Hunt was pretty funny bloke too. :D

have recorded the hunt lauda program not watched it yet but do remember watching him on TV and thinking I want to be like him when I grow up - and I will also be making a trip to see Ron Howards piece - all those engine noises in cinematic sound - makes me lumpy :P

That's who I meant seeing on Top Gear Ron Howard :)

And it's worth a watch, Hunt cracked me up like said before with the wide sticker on the car and telling Lauda he's the only person he know's who could look better after being burnt  :lol:

Watched it a few times the McRae one worth a watch too. 

• Like 2