The New Levorg 2015

Gambit

I was at my dealers last week and they had a white one in. It's a great looking car and I really liked the interior with the all black leather as opposed to the half leather in mine. I got talking to the guy on the desk and he said they have had a lot of people looking at it but when it comes down to it the people after that sort of thing really want a 2.0 diesel option and all you can have in the levorg is a 1.6 turbo petrol and they blame subaru for not properly researching the markets they sell to. When you look across the subaru range now there is a good choice of engines but it makes you wonder how they decided what to offer in each car. I believe the latest forrester has the new 2.0 turbo which could probably replace the 2.5

The Subaru diesels aren't particularly known for their reliability though are they? Plus the emissions must be low in a small turbo engine, which you need to even put it on the market in Europe and America.

I think this could well be the future replacement for the legacy :(

The Subaru diesels aren't particularly known for their reliability though are they? Plus the emissions must be low in a small turbo engine, which you need to even put it on the market in Europe and America.

I think this could well be the future replacement for the legacy :(

I think the older diesels were troublesome but the newer ones seem to be much more reliable.

Not sure about a 1.6T for a car that size, looks like it might be underpowered. Will have to wait and see what the reviews say and see if someone on here gets one.

Just looked at the specs and its only marginally quicker than my diesel XV. They say it's the same performance as the 2.5litre in other cars but it'll get trounced at the lights by most of the other cars in its class, and at £27k starting price it's not cheap either.

With the Mazda 6 starting some 4k cheaper and the diesel over a second quicker to 60 it's not looking like s good buy, unless you really wanted AWD

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I bought the first Levorg sold in the country - I'm told!  A Crystal White Pearl in colour, I put my 2LT XV in part ex at my local dealer in Leeds where I have purchased 5 new Subarus over the last eleven years. The Levorg is a 1.6 twin-scroll turbo and it really shifts and I love it. The front is much lower than all my previous Subarus so you have to be careful of even low kerbs! So far - only 7 days and 400 miles i love driving it.

• Like 1

Pics !!

Think Subaru need to look at market in uk , they failed with the wrx sti as its just not special enough or that fast really , factory 265 whatever is **** poor really with comparison to like the new octavia vrs which is 230, 10k less and diesel with more toys

Don't know what you've been reading Matt but aan Octavia vrs is 217bhp and around £25k a wrx sti is 295bhp and £29k so I don't think the Wrx Sti is overpriced when you look at all the other cars with similar power the price is around the same or more and the latest sti has sold well despite the engine getting a bit old now. The levorg does seem a bit pricey but it is a real nice car inside. I guess £30k doesn't get you much on the new car market nowadays