2002 impreza 2.0gx wagon tuning

jamesGXWAGON

Welcome to the club.

Getting the engine breathing better (performance air filter, less restrictive exhaust) should gain you a little pit of power.

Personally, I'd say sorting out the handling is a better way to spend your money, having more confidence in your braking and steering will make the car feel much faster.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's the sort of thing.

I don't know if it's possible, you'd have to find a way of blanking off the oil feed etc for the turbo. Whether valve and piston clearance would be an issue is something you'd have to research. Someone asked a very similar question about improving their Impreza yesterday and somebody suggested more aggressive cams- this might be an easier option.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Iv been doing a bit of research over the last few days and upgrading the engine seams to be a complete waste of time and money. 

Now with my impreza Ill be stripping the engine down to replace a burnt valve and im considering replacing the big end bearings while the engine is stripped as the engine has 165,000 miles on it. After the engine is re-assembled ill be more so focusing on suspension and brake upgrades as opposed to trying to make it do faster.

• Like 1