fizzking

Greetings,

I have had my Impreza DRC, from new, since Nov 2009. It has been utterly reliable, which is perhaps not surprising becuase I have done around 7,000 miles in total.

A godsend in snowy and icy weather. The only time she let me down was in March 2013, when we had about 2ft of snow overnight and it was too deep for the wheels to lift the floor above the snowpost-5248-0-38659800-1445433249_thumb.jppost-5248-0-41786000-1445433271_thumb.jp.

My other cars are firstly a 1956 Ford 100E Anglia...inherited in 2009 from her original owner. Still in pretty much standard condition with a few, reversible, mods to make driving easier and safer, such as seat belts, MGF front seats, electronic ignition and fuel pump and all lighting by LEDs (apart from Xenon headlights). Colour is Corfe Grey over Ford Imperial Maroon.

The other car, acquired this year, is a Maxda MX-5 1.8. Special edition of Nevada in Strato Blue with grey leather interior.

• Like 1