My UK300

Chrisuk300

• 10 months later...

Decat full exhaust system! Unreal noise!!

lowered, Brembos front an rear drilled an grooved discs. Few changes made since that pic recently fitted skirt extensions and carbon reflector covers on wings! To much to list what about yours??IMG_0953.JPGIMG_1004.JPG

• Like 1

:wub:  I love the look of your car. The spoiler looks great. I was thinking about getting the same foglamp covers as yours. Were they easy to fit?? When I bought mine it didn't have the original lights, so the next best thing were sti lights. Do you think they look good? It has a straight through exhaust, deep burble :rolleyes: fitted a JDM strut brace and it has a hks blow off valve. I have just replaced the clutch, but it drives so much better now:biggrin:large.WP_20160702_016.jpglarge.WP_20160702_018.jpglarge.WP_20160515_004.jpgWP_20160705_001.thumb.jpg

Looks good! 👍 Fog light covers easy fit there should already be 2 small slots in bumper above fog lamp that they sit into then all you need is a small L bracket an a screw in bottom corner of cover to secure.. I've a roof scoop sittin here for mine also just unsure? To fit or not?

7 hours ago, Chrisuk300 said:

Looks good! 👍 Fog light covers easy fit there should already be 2 small slots in bumper above fog lamp that they sit into then all you need is a small L bracket an a screw in bottom corner of cover to secure.. I've a roof scoop sittin here for mine also just unsure? To fit or not?

I'm not a fan of roof scoops personally... but if you like it, go for it!

Are you going for the rally look? I've seen one on a black bugeye and it looked great. I wouldn't personally put one on mine but as Sandals says if you like it go for it :smile: By the way, where did you get the blue air intake for your engine?? It looks great :thumbup1: