LSOC Charity Meet for Castle Hill Cancer Unit

12509255_10156476672430346_8120022796208

Had a local guy to me wants to know if anyone is going to this. 

Squires Cafe Bar

at 10 AM

Newthorpe Lane, South Milford, LS

25 5LX, LS25 5LX Leeds

This event is open to any and all makes of cars/bikes new or old so there'll be lots of modified metal to perve over and hopefully a good day too.

It's going to be held at Squires cafe & bar LS25 5LX and will be £1 per car entry. A raffle will hopefully be held if we can get some sponsors involved and a few other stalls. All money collected goes to the charity.. every last penny! 

Hoping to see a little good will left over here guys

Let's make this special :)

We now have a Subaru Impreza (The event pictures car) up for grabs. £80 buys you a bonus ball. Good Luck

Photography: DC photography

Catering: Wardies Buns

Sponsors: 
Brillcleaner, 
Norwood Motor Company, 
Flat 4 Services,
Richard Henry motorsports,
PVD Power
Malis Designs
JDiamond valeting

12 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

When is it mate?  

Good point be handy that :laugh:

2 hours ago, stants said:

If I'm free I'll pop up,

the elusive lsoc ! Often see cars with the oc stickers on but I've never been able to pin anyone down other than @smudger

Yeah be handy to get some of them on here for some of their events really. I know sometimes they do main events same as us so that would have to be looked at before posting. I see about 15 of them last year at Modified Live. Spoke to one of them but couldn't find anyone else :ph34r:

@Fesk I can chase them up when did you order them mate. Steve deals with that side of things and can be a bit slow sometimes I know his wife and kids just got back from being abroad so think he was busy making sure he cleaned the house last time I spoke with him Haha 

Well I see on Facebook you can buy a bonus ball even if you're not attending.

And @stants it would be first thing I would do with the gopro on. :punk:

Good idea, hadn't thought of that need to dig it out of storage as move been deleted by two weeks [emoji35]

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I see some people had been doing donuts in the grass when they left shame about that sort of tarnished the end I guess but at least they came forward too. Nice to see a leggy there too.