Tyres ???

Guys, can't make my mind up on which tyres to put on my new wheels, would like to go for semi slicks. Anyone used any of the following and how have you found them in the wet.

Yokohama ad08r

Toyo r888

Nankang ns2r

Cheers

Con

Widetrack [emoji3]

Going to be brave here, lol, it's to stay on all the time, but only use the car on weekends, the nankangs have a wet grip rating of B, which are brilliant, but thought I'd see if anyone use em first. [emoji3]

Widetrack [emoji3]

Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3. Quite a name 😂 I'm sure the rating has a standard somewhere. I look at a high fuel rating as a poor tyre, good on fuel = less rolling resistance, less friction and less grip.

Not strictly true, my good years have fairly good dry grip and phenomenal wet grip but I'm getting more mpg and less noise out of this set

Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3. Quite a name 😂 I'm sure the rating has a standard somewhere. I look at a high fuel rating as a poor tyre, good on fuel = less rolling resistance, less friction and less grip.

Not strictly true, my good years have fairly good dry grip and phenomenal wet grip but I'm getting more mpg and less noise out of this set

It's my opinion, of course it's true [emoji12] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

It's more based on what I've seen trawling the tyre websites. I can't see autogrip budget tyres with a higher raring than a lot of premium sport tyres out performing when it comes to spirited driving.