Car is dead after jump start

lev1982

Love those manuals you have kayzarh. Must try to source them myself. Be ideal to have stashed away.

Well It would be good to make them digital but that's gonna take ageees but feel free to ask and ill find anything u need

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

OK found a relay attached to a panel under steering column. Tested and working fine. All other smaller relays are for headlights fog lights etc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fantastic did you check all the outputs for continuity after u powered the relay (just to be sure)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes all was good. Removed all spark plugs today. It does seem that the engine was flooded replacing spark plugs with new ones tomoz and letting some fuel evaporate. Will use a blowtorch tomoz to remove any residue. Put back together and hopefully will start.

Knackered plugs. Soaking plugs, leads not brilliant.

Didn't think it would flood that easily either. Start fine one minute then done. But the fault finding caused me to find some earth issues on the car. All in all a nice job. And a happy scooby owner.

• Like 1