18" Rota Grid Drift with Yokohama Advan Sport tires

USAF11WRX

This is my first for sale thread on this site so here goes nothing.

I have a set of 18inch Rota Grid Drifts for sale. 1 is in great condition and the other three have some curb damage. The tires that will be coming with them are Yokohama Advan Sport V105. 255/35ZR18. If you need the wheel spacers I can throw those in also.

The only reason I am selling them is because I have a different set that I like more. I do not really know what these are worth in the condition that they are in. The tires are in great shape with plenty of tread and handle nicely. I am open to offers but I would like to get around £700. If this is a crazy price let me know and make an offer.

Attached is also a photo of the rims on my car.

IMG_3688.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3687.JPG

IMG_3686.JPG

IMG_3685.JPG

IMG_3684.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3698.PNG

Thank you for the help. Good experience so far on this forum. I sold my 91 CRX last year and bought this WRX. So much fun.

On the rim it has stamped 18x9.5/E38.I was told when I bought the car that the rims are 5Hx100. I hope this is helpful for anyone interested.

I can also throw in a set of wheel spacers if they're wanted.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in these and the Cobb Tuning exhaust I have for sale I am willing to do a bundle deal if anyone is interested. You can get both for a very good price.