Dark Souls 3

Gaulson

So who is going to venturing out on the 3rd torturous adventure? Played the other two games for many many hours and can't wait for this one! Already pre-ordered on xbox one (Deluxe version which has season pass and dark souls 1).

• Like 1

The pain of keeping everyone the same level, not so bad later on when everyone has completed it before because no one wants to rush ahead lol. When we first play the games one of us gets carried away then can't play with the others.

I never played Bloodborne but got told many many times that it's a great game :).

Form memory right near the start I got on the beach part where this massive pit thing was and a small village killed someone or ghost thing that was friendly by mistake and that was about as far as I got didn't know where to go or what to do lol 

Worth trying again, just have a look at a guide to point you in the right direction if you get stuck. Me and my friends try and play as far as possible without looking up anything even if it takes us hours lol. I'm very hyped about the new one!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Its alright, I found where I was meant to be going. Took me ages though, could see the fog door but couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get there! I will give the clip a check in a minute :).

• 3 weeks later...

Smouldering lake was one yes, done that last night the other area is after the dancer boss... go up the ladder then head left. It's something like 3 areas that way all optional. Also apparently I'm missing one where you do an Emote on a map or something.