Gauging Interest - Impreza WRX Hatch

timmyjk7

I am looking to sell my 2007 (57) Impreza WRX hatchback. I have owned the car for just over a year now, however divorce and moving into a new home has forced my hand to sell. When I brought the car last March it was a standard UK model, however I got the twitch straight away and no expense was sparred turning it into a real head turner. The car has the usual standard specs (Xenon head lights, air conditioning, CD disc changer, sport seats, traction control etc). I have also spent over £4,000.00 in the past year on improving the cars performace and handling which I will detail below. The car has full service history and since ownership I had a full service including the cambelt being changed at Subaru4You, Newbury which was over £1000.00 and after that services and works have been undertaken by TGM, Fleet. The car has an MOT until October 2016 and has just recently been serviced. It is on 84,500 miles which is rising daily as its my daily car.

The car is running a healthy 277bhp @ 355lb Torque and goes unlike anything I have ever driven before. Duncan who tuned the car estimated that the 0-60 is sub 5.0 seconds. This car really turns heads and isnt for people who hate attention due to the roar it gives. It pops, bangs and spits out flames that will give you a smile on your face!

Modifications are:

Cosworth Panel Filter - £45.00

HKS SSQV4 dump Valve - £200.00

Invidia N1 "Street" Exhaust (Titanium Tip) - £700.00

Afterburner Decats - £250.00

RaceDynamix Remap - £800.00

BC Racing Coilovers - £550.00

Prodrive GT1 18" Alloy Wheels with Vredstein  Ultrac Vorti tyres & TPI tuner anodised blue wheels nuts (locking) - £1,120.00

Genuine Subaru STI Mats - £75.00

StopTech Sports Brakes (Braided lines, Street Pads and Grooved Discs) - £600.00

JDM Clear Fog Lamp - £60.00

I also have a STI rear spoiler which is painted but not fitted and an STI grille which will need painting the fitting which I will give to the new owner. These are genuine Subaru parts and cost over £300.00.The BoV is fitted with the additional "louder" purple insert but I have the original insert which I will provide. I also have the original suspension and rear UK fog light which I will provide to the new owner.

All cars have bad points and this has a few. There is scratch on the lower splittler and the laceur has started to go on the other side of the splitter which will need repainting but If you are getting the grille painted you could get this touched up. I have got a quote for the grille painting, fitting the spoiler and grille for £160.00 so I imagine the splitter would cost about £100.00 to redo. The rear bumber has slight burn marks above the exhaust and the diffuser has melted due to the heat and flames the car spits out. The rear JDM light appears to occasionaly get water in it but I have checked the seals and they dont seem to be an issue so no ideas whree the water is getting in from as this doesnt happen with the original light (which you will get as well). There is no drivers sunvisor as it snapped off so this will need replacing. The interior paint around the door handles has chipped and is worn but this would'nt be much to sort out by hydrodipping them. Finally there are other small stone chips which you would expect from a car of this age.

I have looked after this car and it has always been serviced and run on V Power since I have owned it and had it tuned! Dont let the small bad points put you off form this great car! Note that I am in the process of transferring the registations over so the plates in the pictures will not come with this car and it will be sold with the "57" reg.

£6,500.00 O.N.O, 

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2595.JPG

Counted receipts and it had over £4k on parts alone in 11 months. Im not the proud owner of a Clio Cup 182 Full Fat. Great little car and will keep me sorted until i can get another scooby! 

• Like 1

Ha aha snap! The one i brought has had decat exhaust system, dog bones changed, Powerlfex top mounts, Cooks shocks and the full cup works. The guy thinks its been cammed as it picks up just a little too well but hes unsure.