New member Blackpool need help

Rickyboy22

Hey I purchased my first Subaru wrx Sti bugeye October just past and unfortunately I had my drivers side rear quarter kicked in, now I am still trying to get this sorted even though the winter period has been and gone, and were the paint has chipped there's some obviouse rust (big eye sore) is there anyone who can remove this dent and re spray the damaged area as I don't want to try a at home DIY on it as she's my baby, any help would be appreciated thanks, the pics show no rust but it's been over a few months and I really need some help to get this sorted decent job for a reasonable price.image.thumb.jpeg.dae89bc2f0a4458fa911ddeimage.thumb.jpeg.016039a573bd54e0c2cb38a

Richard

Who kicked it, an elephant? That would require a fair amount of body work. Certainly won't just pull out. Have you tried contacting any local repair centres to get rough ballpark figures?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That's horrible :(. Also why I hate Blackpool, lots of rough people there. Might be worth giving Scooby Spares in Fleetwood a bell, they sorted me out with parts when I had a little knock. Body shops are able to get hold of new rear quarter panels which is most likely what would need to happen.

Hope you get it sorted.

That looks like it's been sideways into a lamppost or wacked severely by the corner of another vehicle. It's faaaar too angular to be a kick unless it's chuck Norris with a piece of angle iron on his foot. It 'could' be pulled and filled but it'd never look right, and it'd be a ton of filler. A new rear quarter would be needed. Panel work like that isn't normally cheap :(

Sent from the moon using telepathy