2008 < sti tmic

kershaw-330s

On 24 May 2016 at 3:55 PM, kershaw-330s said:

Mucked me around good and proper then made a rubbish excuse lol .. it's a really good deal for someone with the money I'm not going to drop the price anymore I don't need the cash. just a shame it going to sit in the garage when someone else could make better use of and could be quite a tasty upgrade for someone

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Oh the irony of it .........😆

• Like 1

Lol just remberd I forgot to get back to you Saturday the wether was so bad didn't really fancy going out init tbh . If you could give me like a days notice for when you wana meet it would be much better for me

3 hours ago, kershaw-330s said:

Lol just remberd I forgot to get back to you Saturday the wether was so bad didn't really fancy going out init tbh . If you could give me like a days notice for when you wana meet it would be much better for me

I think I've got about one more attemp left in me,  Why don't you tell me when to come over, give me an address and then hopefully we can put this whole sorry saga to bed, or if you really don't wanna or can't be bothered then just say 👍

I think I've got about one more attemp left in me,  Why don't you tell me when to come over, give me an address and then hopefully we can put this whole sorry saga to bed, or if you really don't wanna or can't be bothered then just say [emoji106]

Lol I will give ya a text ;)