Rolling road

It will tell you power, torque, boost, afr and any signs of detonation if done at a decent facility. Some places only do "power runs" which will give you hp/torque.

I still have an ongoing problem with high oil temp and low pressure. Fans are all ok. Stripped out the sender unit this weekend and refitted but there appears to be a leak from the silver Colette that fits around the braided pipe. Could this be the issue

Been reading some scary stories about the oil pickup pipe in the sump cracking which could also be the problem. Don't really want to run the car till I've got to the bottom of it for fear of doing some serious damage

scoobyclinic are down at chesterfield so not too far from leeds, They have everything in house from servicing to mapping to engine building and a dyno so can give it a look for you im sure.

• Like 1

Bit of an update. I have always been told that because of the way the Battery charges, it's always best to have the lights on when starting the car, so that's what I do. Invariably I just leave them on then. However, today I decided to turn them off and noticed something a little confusing on the gauges. With the lights off the temperature reading dropped 5/6 bar and the oil pressure went up 5/6 bar. For the rest of the time I drove it, not a warning light in sight and the readings appeared a lot more in line with what I would expect.

So my question now is, why would having the lights on affect the gauge readings. Presumably something to do with the electrics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theres a short somewhere by the sounds of it. need to trace it through the electric system to find the fault. i had one that turned out to be the cables down near the wheel arch that stopped the dash working which stopped it charging