Heater not blowing cold

cornish6544

So now the weather is heating up abit its getting a little annoying that my heater will only blow cold air even when set to cold. I don't have air con but i should still be able to use the cold air setting shouldn't i?

Yes it sounds like you have got a servo or a cable that has snapped depending on wot type of system it is but I have seen the dampers stick before to so try looking at that

If it's the same as mine the servo that controls the hot cold is by the passengers feet if you look up from the floor

just had a look and i have a small grey box on the passengers side with a slot in it but no wire going in so i think this is the wire the controls the door that changes hot or cold as i manually moved the door and got cold air now this mystery is just finding this wire. Ive had out my glove box and centre console and no luck i really do not want to take the dash out i didn't enjoy doing that last time :sad: