hatchback front mesh grill

aucky

07 onwards impreza hatchback front mesh grill,in dark grey,been on my car about 3 weeks so is in new condition,so if you want to get rid of the plastic mirror chrome crap subaru fit then this is for you,£50 pick up or post a buyers cost.s1.JPGs2.JPG

29 minutes ago, Jamie_uk said:

Is there a bottom grille to match this available? How is it fitted? 

Thanks

zunsport make a lower mesh grill that screws straight to your original lower grill.

How much to deliver it to Portsmouth. As very interested. Just out of interest why have you taken it off.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I can find out in mornin mate am just goin work now,its usually about £10.i took it off as i had a hatchback before this 1 i have now and got the sane grill for that and decided it was making this look like a copy of my other hatch and i wanted it to look diffrent,both my hatchs are in the build threads on here.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Glad you got it mate.their like my a** they said it would be their next working day.yeah you need to take bumper off,its only held on with clips,take headligh washer covers off then pull it at wheel archs and it will pop off.

i bought a set of plastic panel removal tools for removing all plastic stuff on car,but anything like a credit card will do it,if you have long nails you can do it with your nail,just slide something thin and soft not a screwdriver and lift it a bit till you can grab it with your fingers,then pull it outwards and you will see a little square tab at each side of the pipe,just pop them and off it will come.

• Like 2

I did forget to say when removing bumper reach up from under car and disconnect your fog lights as if their like mine wire is short and will leave bumper hanging on your wires,their not long enough to reach to floor.i also drop a screwdriver down into 1 holes near bonnet lock before pullin bumper off or it falls forwards and if like first time i did mine lands on reg plate and cracks it.

• Like 1

yeah i did that, when it was hot if i gave it a little tap with my fist it would stay untill i hit a pothole.  so i put some force down and it left a good 2-3 inch split down the middle hah think ill strip it down today. fit it with magnets or something

• Like 1

for clarity guys what are you referring to when you say centre console - any chance you could put up a photo - not cracked anything yet but would like to be aware.

there is a vid on youtube I remember seeing which shows front bumper removal on the hatch - they use two screwdrivers to hold the unit in place whilst removing all of the clips