Rum n bov's

Piggysniffer

Haha hope you've learnt a lesson mate no eBay and alcohol mind you i've been there a couple of times now the laptop gets hidden by the wife if we having a few in the house she also shouts at me every time i get my phone out coz its just as easy to buy utter s**t on that :laugh:

1 hour ago, stuartie said:

Haha hope you've learnt a lesson mate no ebay and alcohol mind you i've been there a couple of times now the laptop gets hidden by the wife if we having a few in the house she also shouts at me every time i get my phone out coz its just as easy to buy utter s**t on that :laugh:

It was the phone that was the problem, it just makes it toooo easy lol, not mentioned it to the wife, just gonna get it and sell it on 😋

56 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Rum + piggy = chav emoji23.png

Next time buy something for a gc8 , cos even if I already have 1 on the scoob, if it's cheap enough I'll probably buy it off ya emoji6.png

I was actually gonna say that the rum had brought out my inner chav when i posted 😎 it could really be that i subconsciously want a bov, which I find a little disconcerting haha

Cuvva - A better way to insure your car

Pay monthly without the interest. 0% APR. No deposit, no hidden fees.