Pitch torque solution

moshe_levy

Yes it is going like crazy lets say going up to 12 psi than down to 8 and up to 10 and i feel and see the rpm like there is no fuel,the car is hiccing up but only by boos (sorry about my english)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2016-12-11-20-23-02.thumb.png

This is the T and the restrictor pill that i bought from the subaru dealer .the side of the pill i connected to the outlet of the turbo ,the other side i changed the hose to longer one that will reach to the wastgate and the 3 side i took to the elctric boost controler

No need to apologies about your English, it's all good !

1st off I'd try resetting the ecu, as it may have been trying to compensate for the lack of restrictor,

2ndly I'd look at the Ebc maybe its causing a slight issue, can you disconnect it and see if it runs better without it ? Do you have access to a 4wheel rolling road ?

be worth getting it checked in a dyno 1st before changing anything else, as if it's a fueling issue will be easy to spot there and save you money and time changing parts un necessarily,

What grade fuel do you run on ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Update....:

Today i disconnect the line from the BCS that comes from the T peace. And suprise the car is driving smoothly and very fast.

So that's mean that the problem is the BCS isn't it?

What should i do next?

Thanks

I can't leave it just like that cause when it all connect like it should be the car not like it should be and on half throtle the boost goes up and down not stable and the accelaration isn't smoothly,now when disconnect that line the car got life.

I will take some pic later.

Thanks

Update:

After i cleaned the BCS i changed the BOV also and did apull and all of the things that were gone.

The car is smoothly the boost is not up and down any more.

Hope it is all over so we can look forward...[emoji4]

• Like 1

Well.....sorry for bothering you guys but it came back today again when i'm pushing half throttle the boost get crazy up and down but when disconnect the vacum hose that comes from the T piece from the BCS every thin is ok, i think maybe it's the BCS itself the problem. Any one has ideas where to look and what?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Update....

After almost a month that i try to find this annoying problem i changed lines, put back the oem ic and bov,cheked for leaks and nothing,so today i decided maybe the bcs connect upside down so i told my self what the he....turn them upside down and waaaallllaaaa the car got life.

Now i don't know what i did wrong but i'm quite sure that i saw the line come from the T piece goes to the upper hole of the bcs and the down one goes to the intake some where on the net,now i changed it and every thing like it should be.

I have this BCS.

Screenshot_20170201-225604.png

Now when every thing is finaly ok i can go on with moding the car.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1