cbscooby

Hi all. new to the site but on my 5th. had 2 classic wrx's 1 sport. a 54 plate wrx had a few years out of them and now just got a 55 plate blob wrx with running issues (rough idle no pull on pull off) already changed maf. idle control valve. Air pipes to top mount because they were leaking plugs oil. hopefully rest being straightened out today at garage.

It's got sti top mount. Walbro 255. having fitted today is full cobra exhaust turbo back with just a sports cat. new stainless headers. denso o2 sensors and a remap.

Love looking at other subarus mainly pics as I don't seem to see many on the road.

Chris

4 hours ago, cbscooby said:

Is it? how do you know that?

the colour, none uk colour, will be a parallel import from malta/cyprus. motorpoint would have been the original supplier in the UK.

Difference between UK and euro spec is little, mainly the alarm and a few additional colour choices. I had a hawk the same colour. you can usualy tell from the fob/key as well.