My 2015 STI

JohnM

23 hours ago, AJ 8186 said:

Ok bad luck with the first model (hope the relationship is still in tact) but, exhaust is from which manufacturer and as daft as it seems mud flaps where from ? Also have you any other mods/parts that you have to reccomend. black seems rare for this model.

The mudflaps on the black one were already on it. On the blue one it was rallyarmor I ordered from tarmacsportz. Exhaust is borla, ordered from the US via a UK supplier. I put my mishimoto cold air intake on the black one too. 

3 hours ago, Marky said:

How easy was it to fit the horn upgrade?

I don't mind the mechanical bits but wasn't sure about wiring-in and fitting a new solenoid!

The horns were easy. Remove the bumper, install the bracket and horns, pop out the plug from the factory horn and attach it to the wires in the kit, run the live to the Battery and the ground to the bodywork. I ordered the kit from SubiSpeed in the US. Everything you need is in it. 

14 minutes ago, Marky said:

Thanks John - Looks like something I could do...

Tbh, its mainly for the look most people go for. Just buy the horns and fit them with no wiring lol. They are loud and sound better tho. 

Watch this for the install: