The future?

NGBZ

not for a while yet. most of the world is pretty much dependant on old fashioned power plants so at the mo electric cars dont make much sense . once we are able to run most of the cities on solar or some kind of renewable green source then we will see much more of this i reckon

To answer both points - by 2027, there will be more new tech vehicles sold as new than pure ICE in the UK is what they are forecasting. By 2035, you will struggle to get hold of a pure ICE motor as new.

Electric STi. I wouldn't say no. Knock the spots off the performance we have in ours today. :thumbsup:

no more head gasket failures.... Given the components to make the batteries are as finite as oil I reckon the hydrogen fuelled is a better long term investment - a greater supply, water as an output reaction, no brainer. Only problem is the patents are held by big oil co's and every time someone invents a variant they keep disappearing or dying in strange circumstances. :ph34r:

• Like 1