Gt86 as the reasonably fast car

Mark D

Sooo didn't even know there was a new top gear out! Half way through watching it, how similar is the GT86 to the BRZ?

Would have been better without any driver aids for top gear, but why didn't they go for the Subaru instead of Toyota?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking that as saw/read/heard it before, only thing being one company has to sell a certain amount before the other could sell any. Soooooo.... basically a Subaru being driven now!

Any crashes would be bad for Toyota, good handling/times would be down to Subaru engineering :P win/win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theres loads of same vehicle diffrent badges for instance ive got a citroen relay van and the peugeot boxer and fiat ducato are rebadged versions

Screenshot_20170305-233447.jpgScreenshot_20170305-233518.jpgScreenshot_20170305-233539.jpg

Really good vans mate i had the older model before and it never ever went wrong.id never have any other van mate there galvonised bodys too so no rust unlike 2 year old tranny vans wi arches hanging off and scabbed lol

Haha I prefer me transits, had a dispatch on a 56 plate from new, nothing but issues, used to eat lower bushes & track rods for fun, not to mention the two clutches and a gearbox it went through, I guess it's built on the smaller Picasso platform where as the relay is a proper built up from the ground van

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yeah same car, my mate used to work for toyota and they sold 5:1 compared to subaru ! it was like some weird law or something 

If they did a performance version would be good, but they are just built for housewifes i think

12 hours ago, RpsChesterfield said:

Theres loads of same vehicle diffrent badges for instance ive got a citroen relay van and the peugeot boxer and fiat ducato are rebadged versions

Screenshot_20170305-233447.jpgScreenshot_20170305-233518.jpgScreenshot_20170305-233539.jpg

Soon to include the Vauxhall Vivaro