WANTED "ESL" BOARD

steve33

• 2 weeks later...

yes esl is a board,but it goes on top,of the board you have on ecu,so yes and no,its not the ecu you get with car,but an after market ,part,dont need now,as bought a diff shape,already with ecutek 275bhp,but got biggere turbo etc to go onm,pics coming soon,of new scoob,immaculate ,fsh ,

• Like 2

i got intouch threw eBay ,.esl inovations ,main guy is called andy ,here is link for ebay/plus website 

Hi 99/00 in development

More Info:
www.facebook.com/pages/Enduring-Solutions-Limited/341833312224
www.enduringsolutions.com/InfoSheet.pdf
www.enduringsolutions.com/Manual.pdf
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJAUA_F89s
Ways to pay:
www.enduringsolutions.com/CompanyDetails.pdf
If you pay by paypal and it gives you the option to gift it can you use it please as their fees are very high.
Costs:
Board 295GBP
Software and Cable Dongle 75GBP, let us know the port type: www.enduringsolutions.com/Diagports.pdf
Installation (if required) 25GBP
P&P 20GBP
All prices ex VAT.
Let me know if you want us to install or you want to self install.
www.enduringsolutions.com/978Install.pdf

Many Thanks

Andy

• Like 2

its pitty to break,as still pulls great threw gears,i may end up breaking.just hate car on my drive in a thousand parts ,if i break;( plenty of classics about,but parts in north west lakes,hard to find,so ile think about ,what to do :0)

• Like 3

its pitty to break,as still pulls great threw gears,i may end up breaking.just hate car on my drive in a thousand parts ,if i break;( plenty of classics about,but parts in north west lakes,hard to find,so ile think about ,what to do :0)

hi mate have you decided what to do yet, as im looking for another project and i don't want to see another scoob get broken up

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

no not left scoobs,i sold my classic,still got 02 pate wrx,wont leave scoobs  :0) love them,wanting some info,if possible,will 2003 suspension springs fit my 02 wrx ? (lowered springs)

• Like 1

I know a little bit about esl's but bugger all about electronics

they run with the factory ecu (rather than replace it) retaining the factory ecu's ability to advance and !Removed! the timing to reduce knock and read fault codes.

although the early esl has been out for about 5 years the 97/98 version scoobs had a different "code" and the esl has only been out for those for just over a year or so .the 99/00 version esl board isn't out yet (but is in manufacture ) so I assume they run a different code as well and as far as im aware they don't do one for newage but, their catered for by ecutek licenced software (rather than esl's open source software) 

if you wanted to create a new interface for live mapping ecu's id suggest you drop the likes of simon @ jgm a email as hes a quality Scooby mapper who knows his software  

I do have to 1 pic of a early board fitted to a early ecu  dunno if that's any use to you john  

71F6AB25-orig.jpg

• Like 1