Classic coolant crossover pipe

stuartie

Hiya everyone, i'm needing what i think is a coolant pipe for the scoob as its all rusty and damp, its the one if you're looking down the gap between the rad and the front of the engine that runs over the top of the headers, am i right in thinking thats the water pump to oil cooler crossover pipe, thanks in advance for any advice 😁🖒

Yeah i think thats the one, was going to order it from icp as its only £15, just wanted to make sure i've got the right pipe, may as well do it at the same time as flushing out the coolant system, do you know if its easy enough to do outside the house or would i have to get it up on the lift 

• 3 weeks later...

Update on this, for the past week or so i've been having a bit trouble getting on the forum as i had forgot my password and for some reason i was not getting the pass reset sent but thanks to trevor thats all sorted now cheers trev 😁, anyways i got the correct pipe from icp and as i was doing a coolant flush i just took the rad out to hose it out so the pipe was a doddle to fit it would have been a bit easier if the aircon rad could have been moved out of the way, however what a pita it was to bleed all the air out the system turned out the heater matrix was blocked, had to take the pipes off the back of the engine and stick the hose up the pipes and i was really surprised with the amount of crap that came out re-attached the pipes and tried again and now everything fine, thanks again for the bit advise guys 🖒🖒