Funeral Request Inverness 9th May - Make some noise!

Jay762

Just seen this on facebook - short notice but don't know if any of our local members are available for an hour or so

We are looking for anyone with a fast/loud car to drive past William T Fraser funeral home near Asda, Culduthel road, Inverness on Tuesday the 9th of May and make some noise.

The funeral is for Dylan Kay (15) Who sadly passed away last Saturday. Dylan fought against Leukemia since he was 7 years old and developed sepsis which resulted in his life support being turned off with his family by his side. The family are absolutely heartbroken. He was a loving Son, Brother, Uncle, Grandson, Nephew and Friend. He was my missus little brother and uncle to our 3 kids, he will be missed very much. Dylan was the one of the nicest, bravest and strongest boys I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

He loved fast cars, so in honour of him we are wanting a line up of as many as possible to go by and give it some noise before his funeral at 12. The plan is to meet at Dows @ 11.15am and drive past shortly after. This would mean a great deal to his family so I'm asking anyone available to help out. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks for reading. Feel free to share

I'm afraid I'm in the West Midlands so too far to travel otherwise I would of loved to help out here.

Hopefully you get a good turnout - try some of the other Jap car forums, skylines/ pulsars/ silvias etc. They may be able to bring a good crowd. 

Try scottishscoobies.net they have alot of members up that way around aberdeenshire, i'm in southern scotland and its still a good 3-4 hours away and i'll just be getting up the road from thruxton on tuesday or i would deffo been up for the road trip, hope theres a great turn out for the lad 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stuartie said:

Try scottishscoobies.net they have alot of members up that way around aberdeenshire, i'm in southern scotland and its still a good 3-4 hours away and i'll just be getting up the road from thruxton on tuesday or i would deffo been up for the road trip, hope theres a great turn out for the lad 

Are you a member of that forum - if not ill see if I can post it

nice one I stuck a post on the facebook page also - it may need a mod approval - not sure a bit clueless when it comes to all this myfaceparty malarky

• Like 1