Was just looking at how long it might take me and tbh , looks quite strait forward obv it's going to be fiddly the only thing I can see the would be an issue is the fuel lines :/ , and tbh it's only really worth the expense if you do the mod yourself would cost a fortune for a garage to do it .

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah, why it tends to be only done when engine is in bits, cost doesn't justify the gains

Well I as nobody here has even had it done . I don't know of any U.K. Company that does it on the new ones , and tbh to do it properly ( undoing the four screws isn't even half the job ) and your right it wouldn't be worth the time just to do quarter of the job like that . I don't really think it matters if the engine is in or out and now the parts are available in the U.K. To save endless hours of messing about with a dremil etc looks like I'm going to have to find out , as everyone seams to be speculating but clearly nobody knows

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk