Mechanic Joyride - Advice

Amaru

DON'T run an AWD on standard MOT brake rollers, you can trash the tranny/running gear .
We add comments on the billing paper work but additional flyer idea good one .

You wouldn't want run a car at that speed anywhere let alone in residential area for brake bedding in. Doubt much will happen legally but they need shaming and loosing business as that poor service and as your car makes you look like a school kid killer .

• Like 1

RIght, A problem has arisen since her time at this wonderful garage... she's now overheating!! Just got to work and I had to keep her above 3,000 rpm for the temp to come down multiple times. Moment I hit boost to get up to speed the needle rises, keep her below 2,000 rpm, needle slowly rises after a while??!!

hasn't done this since I needed the rad and rad cap changing.... will check coolant levels once she's cooled down but this is really starting to annoy me... this wouldn't have been caused by running around at high rpm, in a low gear, with a cold engine would it?? 

Sounds like an air lock to me as that's what mine did, but you need to lose water to get one, although could be numerous thing, check overflow bottle level, check to see if the top hose is pressurising after a drive, and when car starts getting hot check to see if the bottom hose to the rad is hot or cold